The following describes the terms and conditions under which DscLex welcomes you to the DscLex® service. This Service includes the leading edge technologies, services and content provided on or related to the DscLex.ro Web site. By pressing the "accept" Button, you accept the terms of membership as outlined below. Please read the terms and conditions (the Terms) carefully so that you fully understand your rights and responsibilities as a member of the Service. Please note that DscLex may change these Terms from time to time and will let you know by posting a modified copy of these Terms on the site, or by otherwise notifying you.
1) Age Requirement. Participants must be at least 18 years old. DscLex encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in protecting the privacy and security of their children and to prevent the inappropriate use of information about their children. If you as a parent have any concerns regarding this issue, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Any information collected will be stored and processed in a database in Romania.
2a.Types of Information Collected. In order to provide you with better service, we may collect the following details from you:
Identifying information such as your name and e-mail address, postal address, and whether you have collected special rewards or other offers from us.
2b.DscLex's Use of the Information. The information you provide will help us improve your ability to use and to navigate the DscLex® site . The information may be used in several ways, including: To enable us to process, validate and verify your membership on DscLex® service To give us information that is useful for developing new features and services for you.
2c. Profile Update. If you would like to update your personal details, you may do so at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2d. E-mail comunications. We will send you e-mails every day about new legal publications or DscLex products and promotions. You will not be asked for permission to use your e-mail address for this purpose. We will send you e-mails from time to time about DscLex® service and maintenance as well as new features, offers and surveys.
3) DscLex® Service Membership.
Subscribing as a "member" implies a fee.
One month is a clendaristic one from 1 to 30 and NOT from 10 May to 10 July.
As part of a successful registration process, several things happen. We will create and use the following for membership verification:
See also: Services-Data banks
3a. System Requirements. Internet Explorer 4.x and above.
3b. Cookies. As part of the registration process, we will create "cookies" which contain your DscLex® service registration identifier and e-mail address. These are placed in your PC. As the service continues, the cookie technology will enable us to offer you convenient features such as easier navigation through DscLex.ro and the ability to save customised folders. Of course as a visitor, you may delete the cookie at any time; however, it will be recreated when you re-enter the DscLex® service site. As a member you may not delete this cookies because it will implie to register again.
3c. Registry. We will also place another identifier in your coputer's registry. This identifier will enable you to receive quick and easy access to DscLex® service and additional services you have requested when you return to visit us. This identifier may be used to verify DscLex® service membership and to provide services you have requested. In addition, we will place an identifier in your system which indicates which country you have selected for our service. Affiliated third parties on the DscLex® service may use registry edit to authenticate you as a member of our service.
4) Rewards. Your membership makes you eligible for member benefits and rewards, including a free registration reward you can get by providing your postal address. These rewards are intended to improve your ability to use site. Registrants are limited to only one registration reward per computer. Please note that DscLex may discontinue the registration reward or any other offering at any time, and may refuse to send one to a registrant based on restrictions placed by any government of participating countries.
5) Software Download. As part of our service to you, we may offer you software downloads - at that point, we may ask you to agree to specific software licences or warranties. Any software you may download from the DscLex server is warranted according to the terms of the applicable licence agreement. This software may be owned and licensed by another company. In such cases, the software licence may be between you and that company.
5a. Disclaimer of Warranties. By agreeing to these Terms, you understand that DscLex Corporation disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the software, including all implied warranties and conditions of fitness for a particular purpose.
This means that DscLex cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Internet will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifests contaminating or destructive properties. You understand that the Service, and all services, products, information, software and other materials provided through the Service or third party sites, are provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of DscLex lectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Your use of any offers on third party sites is at your own risk. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
6) Third Party Links. As you navigate DscLex.ro you will be able to link to other affiliated sites for special offers or information. Please note that DscLex provides these links for your convenience, but inclusion of the link does not imply endorsement by DscLex. Furthermore, the linked sites are not under DscLex's control and we are therefore not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained as a linked site. For this reason, we encourage you to look at the privacy policies of those specific sites.
7) Copyrighted Material and Software. Copyright and other laws protect all information, content, software and all other materials offered through the Service. You may not copy or distribute any of these materials without DscLex's prior written consent, except to the extent permitted in any acropanying agreement or licence. You may use these materials for personal, non-romercial use only, so long as you do not modify the materials and you do not delete any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
8) Modifications. DscLex may change these Terms and the offerings of the Service from time to time by posting a modified copy of these Terms at DscLex.ro or by otherwise notifying you through e-mail. Those changes will be effective and binding as of posting of the notice, unless a different effective date is specified.
9) Cancellation. DscLex may, in its sole discretion, choose to terminate the Service or cancel your membership. In such cases, DscLex will notify you within a reasonable period through the e-mail address you provided to us. In the situation one member dun not respect the terms and conditions his membership will be terminated without any monetary refound. You may terminate your membership in DscLex® service by using : email@example.com.
10) Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DscLex,its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the Service from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Service using your account.
11) Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL DscLex OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION OR DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, OR ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICE, EVEN IF DscLex OR ITS SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. DscLex'S OR ITS SUPPLIERS' TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WILL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE AGGREGATE MONETARY AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO DscLex UNDER THESE TERMS.
12) Romanian Government Restricted Rights. All materials, information, software and other products supplied by or through the Service are provided with "restricted rights". Use, duplication or disclosure by the Romanian Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in "author right law" or its successor. Use of any of such by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of DscLex's or its suppliers' proprietary rights in them. In the event that the Licence, or any part thereof, is deemed inconsistent with the minimum rights identified in the Restricted Right provisions, the minimum rights shall prevail.
13) Applicable laws. The Service is controlled and operated by DscLex from its offices within the Romania. DscLex makes no representation that the materials available through the Service are appropriate or available for use in other locations than the countrie mentioned in the preamble of the Terms, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for ropliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export any software, materials or other products supplied by or through the Service in violation of Romanian export laws and regulations.
14) Arbitration. The parties agree that they will try first to amicably settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms. If a settlement cannot be reached after 30 days, either party may lodge a claim before court of Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania.
15) Miscellaneous. These Terms constitute the entire agreement with respect to the Service. If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect. DscLex may assign its rights and duties under these Terms to any third party at any time without notice to you.
|Copyright 1998-2015 DSC.NET All rights reserved.|